The Membership Model
More time and attention. Better outcomes.
Return to a more personalized, connected and collaborative approach to your healthcare as a member of Morrison Membership Practice.
Concierge Medicine Membership FAQs
What is Concierge Medicine?
Simply put, concierge medicine is a patient-physician relationship where the patient pays a membership fee, which affords them several benefits beyond the traditional healthcare model. These benefits include:
- More personalized and centralized care
- A greater focus on healthy living, wellness, and preventive care
- Increased connectivity to your provider
- Access to benefits or incentives to help promote healthier habits
- Overall improved standard of care and personal attention
What is Membership Medicine?
Membership Medicine and Concierge Medicine are essentially synonymous. Under the Concierge Medicine model, patients are members and they receive the benefits of being a member.
What are the Member Benefits?
Member Benefits are built on the foundation of centered care around you. Benefits include:
- Same or next-day appointments
- Direct contact to your provider
- Personalized coordination of your care
- Focus on preventive care, disease prevention, wellness, and more
- Care that is tailored specifically to you
- Lifestyle guidance including nutrition and physical fitness
- More time spent with your provider during each appointment
- And much more! We would love to discuss the membership with you further.
What does it cost to be a member?
The cost to be a member varies, but our memberships are structured so that the benefit is clear. Click the “Complimentary Meet & Greet” button and we would love to get in touch with you to share more.
How does the membership model work with insurance?
As a member, insurance still works as normal for billing. Co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance, or other plan features do not change. The membership fee covers additional services, which are separate from your insurance coverage.
Who is eligible to join?
Our practice sees adults and adolescents, so if that’s you, then you’re eligible to join as a member and receive all the benefits that come with it.
Location & Contact Information
Internal Medicine & Primary Care Near You
Dr. Alan Morrison is a top-rated internal medicine and primary care doctor conveniently located in Upper Northwest Washington D.C. treating adult and adolescent patients.
Regular Office Hours
Regular office hours are by appointment:
Monday & Wednesday: 9AM-4:30PM
Extended office hours are available by appointment.
After Hours Information
Members of the practice are provided with a specific after hours phone number to reach Dr. Morrison directly.
Other callers, may call our answering service at 240-638-9757 to contact the physician on call 24 hours a day.
If you call our office after hours for a routine matter you may leave a message on the office voicemail. Your message will be addressed the next business day.
*In the event of a medical emergency, dial 911.